Ribbon Wound Steel Strapping is the go to choice when looking for something stronger and more durable compared to plastic strapping. It is ideal for medium to heavy loads which need securing during transit or storage.
- Ribbon Wound Steel Strapping is ideal for lighter use compared to the Oscillated Wound Steel Strapping alternative.
- It features a single layered coil which makes it lighter for manual handling, ideal for strapping smaller loads quickly and efficiently.
- We also stock a range of strapping tools and seals for safe operation.
- Sheared and dressed edges mean there is less risk of cuts and abrasions
- Steel is an ideal strapping option for securing tough consignments, it will mould to any sharp edges and corners.
Cant find what you are looking for? Our team of packaging specialists are at hand to answer any of your questions regarding our product range, please feel to call us on 0121 558 6600. Our Birmingham offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5:00pm.
12mm x 0.5mm Ribbon Steel Strapping£35.64 (Incl. VAT)
Ribbon steel strapping for heavy duty strapping used for palets and large cargos. Price per roll. Approx 17kg
19mm x 0.5mm Ribbon Steel Strapping£48.68 (Incl. VAT)
Ribbon steel strapping for heavy duty strapping used for palets and large cargos. Price per roll. Approx 25kg