Printed warning labels are useful for a variety of needs. These high quality labels are ideal for ensuring your goods are labelled correctly for dispatch, reducing the number damaged returns and ensuring safe transit of your items.
We supply a range of printed warning labels which include:
- “Fragile” for delicate items which need to be handled with caution.
- “Urgent” to mark out items which need urgent attention.
- “This Way Up” for items that need to be unpacked in a particular position such as white goods and electrical appliances.
- “Handle with care” for items that need extra care in transit, instructing handlers to be extra cautious with your package.
- “Highly flammable” to meet your health and safety requirements when sending items that are hazardous. This will ensure your items are transported and delivered in the appropriate manner.
The printed warning labels listed on our website are a selection of popular requests by our customers. We can offer bespoke labels for minimum quantity orders, simply contact us on 0121 558 6600 to find out more. Our Birmingham offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5:00pm.