Oscillated wound steel strapping is most popular particularly within the construction and shipping industry for securing large and heavy palletised loads.
- Oscillated Wound Strapping is available in two sizes; 13mm x 0.5mm and the larger 19mm x 0.5mm.
- Oscillated Wound Strapping is ideal for securing heavy loads in transit and storage.
- Oscillated Wound Steel Strapping is triple layered compared to single layered ribbon wound steel strapping. This also allows for longer lengths of coil making it ideal for large packages.
- The steel is also cold rolled which gives it added strength and is painted black to prevent rusting.
- Sheared and dressed edges help prevent cuts and abrasion.
- We also stock a selection of steel strapping tools and seals for safe operation
Can’t find what you are looking for? For any questions regarding our steel strapping products please do not hesitate to call us on 0121 558 6600. Our Birmingham offices are open Monday to Friday 8:00am till 5:00pm and our team of friendly packaging specialist are at hand to answer your questions.